For our RV-owning customers in Utah, we offer affordable and reliable concrete RV pad installation services.
An RV is a significant investment, which is why we want to offer our customers a safe, strong, and reliable place to park their beloved vehicles. Since you’re here, we’re assuming that you want to know how we get things done?
How Do We Install Concrete RV Pads?
We take great pride in the Utah Flatwork installation team! Our crew has years of experience installing and maintaining concrete RV pads for our clients all over the great state of Utah.
- Proper Subgrade Preparation: subgrade refers to the soil underneath a concrete RV pad. To prepare the subgrade, our expert team will level the soil, remove rocks, weeds, and other debris, and fill in all the soft spots in the soil.
- Concrete Mixing and Curing: our team will prepare and mix all the concrete required to complete your contact. What’s more, they will also ensure that the concrete is properly cured so that it will last for years to come.
- Repair and Maintenance: over the years, all concrete RV pads will experience wear and tear. With just one call, our team will come out and repair any breaks or cracks on the surface of your RV pad.
Why Do You Need RV Pads?
- Metal Jack Care: you won’t be always on the road, and you don’t want your RV’s metal jacks get damaged.
- Asphalt/Ground/Concrete Protection: an average RV weighs around 5,000 pounds. Imagine the amount of pressure the ground or concrete where your vehicle will be parked will receive.
- Stability: because of your vehicle’s sheer weight, one of its jacks or tire will definitely dig in on soil, which will result in instability of your RV.